Pages

♥♥♥LadY dAyanA♥♥♥

♥♥♥LadY dAyanA♥♥♥

Thursday, March 25, 2010

hALuu wOrld..

haLu….hee…excited+dont know wat to say~~tibe2 lak rase nk bt blOg setelah sekian lamenye hidop..huhuhu..




em..so ape story ek for my 1st blog???… ahaaa..per kate i introduce myself…hee…ok..my full name Mardiana Madilla Mohamed…u guys can call me yana o diana…my bornday was to be on 29 April 1987..my zodiac is taurus..so now..i am 22 years old n so i am da 1st from 6 siblings..my current address in Klang but my hometown is Malacca+Kelantan.
Wat else ya…emm…ok..Im graduated from University of Malaysia Sabah (UMS) and holder of Bachelor in Economic Planning and Development and now I jez start working somewhere in Selangor as HR Executive..
So I think dats all for my intro..for my next post maybe I will talk about people arounds me dat always be in my heart!!! I love u all guys…So, dont be irritated to drop by to my page ya!!tQ oLz…Mmuah…

sweEt sOngS..